Freitag, 29. August 2014

Bekenntnis eines Kriegers



A Warrior's Creed

I have no home... I make awareness my home.
I have no parents... I make the heaven and earth my parents.
I have no life and death... I make the tides of breathing my life and death.
I have no divine powers... I make truth my divine power.
I have no means... I make knowledge my means.
I have no secrets... I make nature my secret.
I have no body... I make immortality my body.
I have no eyes... I make the flash of illumination my eyes.
I have no ears... I make sensitivity my ears.
I have no limbs... I make timlessness my limbs.
I have no strategy... I make unshadowed by thought my strategy.
I have no design... I make seizing opportunity my design.
I have no miracles... I make compassion my miracle.
I have no principles... I make adaptability to all circumstances my principle.
I have no tactics... I make emptiness and fulness my tactics.
I have no talent... I make courage my talent.
I have no friends.. I make my true self my friend.
I have no armor... I make benevolence and right action my armor.
I have no castle... I make silent mind my castle.
I have no sword... I make absence of ego my sword.
I have no enemy... I make unawareness my enemy.
 Bill Ryan, frei nach einem unbekannten Samurai aus dem 14. Jahrhundert


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen